Find below all our current opportunities
It’s true that we need some extra help that’s why we’re looking for people to join our team! To apply for any of the positions listed below, you need to send your CV and a paragraph stating why you want to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title in the subject line.
1. Bloggers/Copywriters who love writing, know everything (ok we exaggerate a bit) about London and have good sense of humor
2. A Digital Marketing (English native speaker with knowledge on SEO techniques and social Media)
3. A Content Editor
Copywriter / Content Assistant Volunteer/Intern
We are on the hunt for a smart, creative and ambitious copywriter / content editor volunteer to join our lovely small team. We call it volunteering position as there are no strings attached (no set hours and expectations from our side), however you can call it internship cause we know that it sounds better for your CV.
Our ideal candidate will be fluent in English, will have high standard of written English, will be passionate about London and social media and will have good sense of humor. He/she will be able to cover a wide range of topics – fashion, job hunting, student or graduate life, entertainment, travelling and so on.. He/she will also have a bsaic knowledge of:
- Basic SEO techniques
Digital Marketing Student Volunteer/Intern
We are looking for a smart, creative and ambitious Digital Marketing volunteer who will take over the marketing and SEO tasks. Once again, this is a volunteering position as there are no strings attached (no set hours and expectations from our side), however you can call it internship cause we know that it sounds better for your CV.
Our ideal candidate will be fluent in English, passionate about social media and digital marketing and will have great sense of humor and basic knowledge of:
2. SEO tactics, techniques and strategies
3. Social media techniques
Our lucky intern will get a hands-on experience on:
1. Content management – SEO and content development
2. Keyword analysis
3. Setting a keyword strategy
4. Website structural optimisation
5. On-page and off-page SEO for enhanced web visibility
6. Ranking monitoring
7. Improving link popularity