Cheap hotel booking
Booking.com is a popular hotel comparison website that lists hotel deals in destinations all over the world. If you’re looking for late rooms for that last minute holiday, the site will provide you with all the best offers and information on wherever you want to go. With an easy to use site and extensive results, the only downside is the hard to find links to the Twitter and Facebook pages for when you’re looking for those all important updates.
- Clean, easy to use website
- Option to browse by theme – including Shopping, Fine Dining, Culture, Sightseeing, Monuments or Relaxation
- Large amount of pictures included on featured properties, so you can really get a feel before you book
- Detailed information provided on all hotels
- Option to reserve or save a hotel to a list, if you’re not quite ready to book yet (but be quick, deals don’t last forever)
- Many hotels endorsed by users, providing varied reviews on properties
- App available in the App Store, Android marketplace and Windows Marketplace for use on the go
- Twitter and Facebook pages
- Language translation and currency exchange options available for you out of towners
- More than half a million hotels listed, with more than 1500 in London!
- Easy to find contact details in case you’re in need of assistance
- External links to Twitter and Facebook pages are difficult to find (meaning you may have to find the pages the old fashioned way – through google!)
- Don’t forget to sign up for an account to see the lowest prices on offer
- Always leave a review or endorse a property if you enjoyed your stay
- Search the web for available discounts for even more savings!
Booking.com is perfect for those looking to shop around and find the best deals possible. With so many hotels and cities listed, it’s ideal if you’re not quite sure where to jet off to yet and you’re looking for a good old browse.
Go back to our Budget Travelling category to find more websites and organisations offering budget travelling deals.