Multilingual – EU Careers is European Union Institutions’ job site where you will find various job and traineeship opportunities in Linguistics, Law, Finance, IT, Administration, External relations and Communication. If you are a final year student or Graduate, you can apply for entry-level positions in various fields. Once you receive a job offer, they will help you find accommodation and in general your way and settle in.
- Job profiles – Offers jobs for Translators, Proof readers/Language editors, Lawyers, Policy officers, Economists, Statisticians, Auditors, ICT staff, Administrators and more
- Current Job Opportunities
- Traineeships section including a list of EU institutions and bodies organise traineeships of 3-5 months
- Sample tests to get an idea of the type of questions and level of difficulty you will face in a competition
- EU Careers Blog section including the latest news
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin pages
Go back to Multilingual category to find more job boards and recruitment agencies offering multilingual jobs in London.