Home Products and Electronics
Tesco Outlet offers new and refurbished items at majorly reduced prices. Although it is owned and managed by Tesco Stores, it operates independently, and so also sells products that have now been discontinued from normal Tesco stores. It is great for finding essential items at discounted prices, but just make sure you have a Paypal account if you want to make a purchase!
- Easy to use site, powered by eBay
- Purchases can bought by bidding for items, so keep your fingers crossed!
- Offers a wide range of products: Computer & Peripherals, Digital Cameras, Home Electrical, Home Furnishing and more
- Parcels delivered by Royal Mail and Parcel Force
- Option to register to mailing list so you can stay up to date with all the latest deals
- All items come with a 12 month Tesco Outlet Warranty
- Many items come with major discounts off their original price
- Buy it now option allows you to purchase items straight away!
- Maximum delivery cost can reach up to £5.95
- Paypal is the only method of payment
- Not compatible with Tesco ClubCard
- Some categories turn up no results
- Due to the difference in stock between Tesco and Tesco Outlet, any items purchased cannot be returned in store
- Be sure to create a Paypal account in order to be able to make purchases
- Keep your eye on the clock when bidding if you don’t want to lose out!
- For any queries, the Tesco Outlet team must be contacted separately on 01792 761820.
Tesco Outlet is great for people looking for certain items at a major cut price. As long as you don’t mind the idea that they aren’t brand new, and have been fully refurbished, then you can get yourself a great bargain. Just be careful what you buy, as returns must be done via Tesco Outlet themselves and not in stores.
Go back to our Home Products page for more websites offering the best deals and offers on home products and electronics.