Travel and Attraction Deals
The London Pass was created for the sole purpose of saving a heap of money when wanting to visit various different attractions throughout London. With so many things to do in London, it can sometimes be hard to get to all the places on the map. The Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Windsor castle – with the London Pass you can get to them all, and at a massive discount price. With various different ticket options available, it’s perfect for those looking to explore London at cut price. However, you must be wary that you don’t exceed the ‘Purse Value’ of your ticket.
- Friendly, informative, easy to use website
- Free entry to over 70+ attractions including historic buildings, places of interest, museums, tours and cruises, galleries and leisure activities
- Provides a free 160+ page guidebook
- Easy to access contact details, in case there’s anything else you need to know
- Range of prices available, suitable for 1, 2, 3 or even 6 days’ worth of exploring the capital!
- Option available to purchase tickets with or without Travel Pass (the Travel Pass option costs a little more, but is worth it if you plan to use public transportation regularly throughout your trip)
- Can order online and get card shipped straight to your door, or to save even more money, pick it up for free in London
- Endorsed by TrustPilot
- Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest pages
- Currency converter makes it easy for you to work out prices in either USD or EUR, ideal if you’re a tourist coming from overseas
- Website is compatible in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- According to the website, you can save over £16 with the 1 Day Adult Pass,over £56 with the 2 Day Adult Pass, over £98 with the 3 Day Adult Pass and over £213 with the 6 Day Adult Pass
- Fast Track Entry-queue skipping
- Additional offers provided to card holders such as discounted shopping and dining for card holders
- Unlimited travel on all public transport when you add the travel pass
- ‘Purse Value’ means that there is potential to exceed your daily limit
- Money back guarantee is only provided at an extra cost
- Make sure that you know exactly which attractions entitle you to fast track entry to save you queuing unnecessarily
- Take note of the individual prices of each attraction you visit and ensure that you don’t exceed the purse value of your ticket
- Note that child passes are only valid for 5-15 year olds
- Be sure to understand any restrictions imposed by the Travel Pass, as the 1,2 and 3 day variants come with an off-peak pass
The London Pass is ideal for those who are planning to visit London and want to see it all. The potential saving is enormous, based on how many attractions you get through and where exactly you go. It is certainly worth it for the keen tourist, but it is essential that you make the most of the pass by racking up as many attractions as possible!
To find a range of other websites offering great deals on travel and attractions, visit our Travel and Attraction Deals page.