This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Free Online Courses
Udemy.com is a website designed to help millions learn real-world skills on any range of topics, from maths to web development to arts and crafts. Udemy’s Courses range from beginner tutorials to complex programmes, and while many are totally free, some can cost up to €300. The site also has a blog and useful tips, and for those so inclined, there is also the ability to use your skills to teach others.
- Udemy’s top rated courses
- Offers a wide variety of free or cheap courses: Technology & entrepreneurship courses, Business courses, Design courses, Photography courses,Health & fitness courses, Lifestyle courses,Math & science courses
- Handy and effective website, helping you find what you need rapidly
- Blog with handy tips, guides and articles to find more courses
- ‘Featured Student’– insights into where to get the best courses, how to use them efficiently, and more
- Create your own course for free and start earning money
- ‘Free Courses’ section, so you can easily find all free courses in one place
- Can be used by businesses on a larger scale
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts
Black Friday Blowout: Udemy offers over 17,000+ courses for only €13 (up to 95% off) from 11/18-19, but prices will increase by €1 every 48 hours until 11/27, so hurry and get today’s deal!
- Easy-to-use and good-looking website, without clutter and with everything in the right place
- Ability to teach on Udemy, earning on average $7000 a year, keeping 100% revenue when you sell a course yourself
- Has expert tutors including best-selling writers, professors and experts in their field
- ‘Free Courses’ section means no scrolling through hundreds of courses to find the right, free one for you
- Can be used on Android devices or iPhones
- For tutors, 60% of content must be video, difficult for those less savvy with technology
- More complex/professional courses can cost up to £300
- Courses in 53 Languages, if English isn’t your native tongue
- Can provide feedback to any course, improving it and changing it for others
- Courses are strictly 60 minutes+, so you’re getting your money’s worth
Udemy.com is a fantastic site for those looking for courses in any subject- finding free or cheap courses taught by expert tutors, that can be learned anywhere you have an internet connection, is too much to pass up for those looking for new skills, ideas, and interests. It’s a great site that everyone should try, to find something that could help them later in life.
Go back to Free Educational Courses category to find more websites and organisations offering Free courses in London.