At University of Kent Careers’s section you can find a variety of useful information from advice on CV writing to free psychometric tests.
- Provides various different Psychometric Tests including Numerical Reasoning tests, Letter Sequences tests, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning tests, Verbal Logic Test, Computer Aptitude Test, Vocabulary Test, Homonyms Test, Spelling and punctuation test for applications, Teamwork Styles, Leadership Styles, Lateral (Creative) Thinking Quiz and more
- Tips and comments regarding psychometric tests from Kent students
- Useful tips to help you choose your Career
- Advice to help you identify your work skills
- Advice and tips on how to write your CV and Cover Letter as well as your job application
- Job Interview tips (including Interview skills, Telephone interviews, most common interview questions, Competency-based interviews, Case interviews, Strength-based interviews, Body language in interviews and more
Go back to Career Services category to find more useful websites offering great career advice, tips and services.