The NUS Extra Card gets you discounts from fashion to electronics, books and even food. There is an annual fee of £12 and you’ll need to be a student to get the card. You can buy it in 1, 2 or 3 year instalments, so get a recent photo at the ready and you could be making savings before your next shop! Best of all, you can buy a 3 year card in your final year, so you take advantage for as long as possible!
- Buy it on the website here
- Annual fee of £12
- Covers a wide range of products and services (travel, clothes, entertainment, food, technology and more) both on the high street and online
- NUS App available for download
- Interactive Tool available to show you exactly how much you could save with a NUS Extra Card
- You must have a webcam or recent photo already uploaded onto your computer
- Always check the terms and conditions of purchase to ensure you know exactly what comes with buying the card and if you qualify
- You could save up to £4 if you buy a three year card!
- You must be 16 or over and in Education to be able to purchase a card
- Be sure to check out the photo guidelines before proceeding
The NUS Extra card could save you heaps over the years. For a one off payment of £12 a year, £22 for two or £32 for three years, you’ll earn your money back on savings super quick. You can use the card in loads of places, from restaurants and supermarkets to online and high street retailers, so get out there and start saving!
Go back to the Student Shopping category to find more websites offering discounts and offers for students in the UK.