Cheap Transport to Stansted Airport
Terravision is a popular low cost bus company helping tourists and travellers get from Stansted airport to central London and the opposite, quickly and cheaply. Beyond this, they offer cheap parking at certain airports, as well as stays in different parts of Tuscany and Spain, and tours around dozens of cities around the world. With trips that are considerably less than £10 per person, Terravision seems to be the cheapest transport from London Stansted Airport to central London.
- Cheap Bus fares (6£ one way tickets to London Stansted Airport)
- Easy-to-use and good-looking website to help you find what you need
- City transfer feature lets you travel from airport to city centre cheaply and easily
- Terravision coaches are comfy and reasonably clean
- City Tours in many different cities
- Car parking in select places
- Service frequency: about every 30 minutes during the day
- Search options allow you to customise your journey based on day, time and number of people
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts
- Website is easy-to-use, well laid-out and attractive
- Airport transfers are super cheap – usually less than £10 a person
- City Tours are also comparatively cheap, with a London tour at under £30
- Useful descriptions of every tour, including the schedule and sights it passes
- Gives an alternative to the crowded and expensive trains to Stansted (Stansted Express train)
- Young Children (0-4 years) travel for free
- Some reviews suggest buses are sometimes late, though this seems infrequent, and allowing extra time when waiting will reduce the possibility of missing a flight or hotel booking
- Can be long queues when waiting for buses
- Customer service can be a little shoddy
- Ability to become part of the Terravision franchise– gain organisational/technical support when starting up, high brand awareness and profile, and excellent produce when setting up your own Terracafé or venue.
- Terravision provides the cheapest way to get to London Stansted Airport from London city centre (return tickets start from £11)
- You can save some £1 per booking if you book online (Bus Stansted Airport to London Victoria Station cost £15 instead of £16, Bus Stansted Airport to Liverpool Street, Finsbury Square, Bromley-by-bow cost £14 instead of £15)
With some of the cheapest prices around considering what they do, and surprisingly few complaints in an industry where a lot can go wrong, Terravision seems a good low cost bus company to go to when planning a holiday, saving up pounds that can be better spent elsewhere. Terravision is very popular amongst Italians and Spaniards.
Go back to Cheap Bus Tickets category to find more UK providers of Bus offers and deals.