Watch films for free on the lead up to Christmas
By Steph Dye (follow Steph on Twitter: @HelloIAmSteph)
You’ve heard of the twelve days of Christmas right? Well how about the twelve FREE FILMS of Christmas? Well, at Broke in London, we love to go and check out a free film or two, so we were super excited to hear about the Free Film Festival’s festive offering. Over the month of December, they will be screening 12 free films at various locations across Herne Hill. All of the events are indoor, so you don’t have to worry about wrapping up warm and no tickets are required! Just turn up, although don’t forget to turn up early, as space is offered on a first come, first served basis. Here are the films on offer, there’s something for everyone so take your pick:
- 4th December | Tangerine | The Lido Cafe | 7:30pm
- 7th December | Rare Exports | Off The Cuff Bar | 8pm
- 9th December | Love Actually | Rosendale Primary School | 8pm
- 10th December | It’s A Wonderful Life | All Saint’s Church| 6pm
- 11th December | Frozen (SingAlong Edition!) | Effraspace | 1:30pm & 4pm
- 11th December | The Great Beauty | The Lido Cafe | 7:30 pm
- 12th December | Religulous | The Prince Regent Pub | 8pm
- 13th December | Trading Places | Off The Cuff Bar | 8pm
- 15th December | Bad Santa | Canopy Beer | 8pm
- 17th December | Miracle on 34th Street | Holy Trinity Church | 7:30pm
- 18th December | Elf | Fison Fitness | 3pm
- 19th December | Nightmare Before Christmas | Prince Regent Pub | 8pm
What: 12 free films for Christmas.
When: 4th-19th December.
Where: Locations across Herne Hill.