Guest post by Catherine McDowall
Don’t let an empty wallet get in the way of your wellbeing and fitness goals this year. Live Karma Yoga in partnership with the PaddingtonNow are offering free yoga to all every Tuesday throughout June, July and August.
Only a few minutes from Paddington Station, this free vinyasa flow yoga class in Norfolk Square Gardens is open and accessible to individuals of all abilities and walks of life on Tuesdays at 10-11am throughout June, July and August.
Whether you live, work or are just visiting please join us. You may turn up on the day or let them know you are coming by booking here.
- Mats are provided but only as a bottom layer for padding and participants MUST bring their own yoga mat or covering to put on top.
- Please bring minimal belongings.
- It’s always a good idea to bring a bottle of water.
- Participants will be asked to sign a disclaimer form on arrival.
- The sessions are weather dependent and you are advised to follow @inpaddington on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.
PaddingtonNow Business Improvement District (BID)
PaddingtonNow BID exist to serve the needs of businesses in Paddington. We are committed to addressing the challenges that Paddington faces with innovative and pragmatic solutions to the topics that matter the most. We are a collective voice for Paddington, bringing businesses together and providing platforms to encourage the enrichment of our community.
Live Karma Yoga
Live Karma Yoga is driven by Community and Connection. We offer Yoga and Wellbeing practices with a commitment to being inclusive and accessible to all. Our Intention is to impact social change through uniting people from all walks of Life. We welcome diversity; highlighting and collaborating with community spaces and projects that contribute to the greater good. All proceeds gained are reinvested back into the Community; with the shared ethos “We are stronger together”