An evening of free public events at Netil House
Our favourite Netil House will hold its annual Open Studios on 7th September from 6pm to 11pm as well as an after party!
The free public event is a celebration of our creative community, formed by a broad range of creatives, including record producers, architects, perfumeries, designers and artists.
With over 100 artists and traders participating in the event, the highlights of the day will include:
– London’s best street food and drinks at Netil Market.
– Over 50 DJs streaming live from our new online radio station Netil Radio.
– Work in progress prototypes using 3D printing, VR and even robots by Jason Bruges Studio.
– Workshops at The Experimental Perfume Club.
– Luxury furniture presentation from Espasso.
– Live screenings with free popcorn from Powster.
– Live music from Noatune curated by Kristoffer Rylander.
– Food tasting experience from our neighbourhood restaurant Ellory, who earned a well-deserved Michelin star this time last year.
– Infamous negronis from cold brew kings Sandows.
– Sunset on Netil360 – our famous rooftop with music from Netil Radio and food by Hackney Pizza.
– After party at NT’s, curated by Netil Radio.
– Exclusive previews and sample sales from our resident designers.
Free entry, RSVP required: Book your tickets here.
What: Netil House Open Studios
Where: Netil House, 1 Westgate St, London E8 3RL.
When: 7th September from 6pm to 11pm