The best free things to do this weekend 8-10 July
By Manolis Zografakis
No plans for the weekend? No worries! As always, we’ve compiled the best free things to do in London this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. From art fairs and vintage sales to gigs and festivals, We’ve picked out the best events in town. So, have a look below to find our top picks, and if the top 5 isn’t enough you should also check out the top 10 free things to do in London in July and the best free film screenings in town.
- Bastille Day in London at Borough Market, Bankside, SE1 1TL – Sun 10 (12-8pm)
Head to Borough Market and Bankside for a whole day of French-themed celebrations!
- Beyond Retro Summer Outlet at Beyond Retro in Cheshire Street – Sat 9-Sun 10 July (10am-6pm)
A massive vintage sale where you will find over 3000 items at bargain prices, all £15 and under!
- UEFA Euro 2016 final match at RichMix in Shoreditch, E1 6LA – Sun 10 (from 8pm)
Watch the big final match and then party with DJs and musicians from all over Europe.
- Wimbledon final weekend in various places around London – Fri 8 till Sun 10
It’s the final weekend of Wimbledon and there are plenty of outdoor places to watch the matches on a big screen.
- Urban Art Fair 2016 on 1 Helix Gardens, SW2 2JH – Sat 9- Sun 10 (10am-6pm)
London’s largest annual open air Art Festival with over 200 exhibitors specialising in painting, printmaking, photography, mixed media and street art.