Top Tips for Shopping
Looking for bargains continuously? Below you will find top tips for buying more and spending less!
- Always buy fruit and veg from your local market. They are always throwing great deals at their customers and the quality is usually fresher than the supermarket!
- Prices in supermarkets can vary a great deal by the location. If you are doing a large shop it may be beneficial to go to a supermarket in a poorer area as you may find cheaper prices and lots of great deals.
- It is good to research your surrounding supermarkets; Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl and Pound Land to compare the prices and work out where to go to get your favourite food cheap. Look out for tickers on shelves that compare the price of the products with other supermarkets.
- Keep an eye out for any deals e.g. 2 for 1.
- If you are planning to buy your dinner for that evening always check the reduced to clear section. Don’t be too afraid of food that is close to its sell-by date as you can find really great deals here. Find more through our tips section.
- Look out for your supermarket’s lower priced products e.g. Sainsbury’s Basics or Tesco Value. They may not be the best quality but you’ll definitely see the price difference.
- Always inquire about discount cards in supermarkets and big stores as most places now offer customers special discounts as long as you show your card when paying.
Find all information you need about Street Markets.