73 Facebook jobs available this month
By Manolis Zografakis
They say that the summer months (June, July and August) tend to see a drop off in hiring activity and that the best time for job hunting is the beginning of the year (January and February). However, they also say that September and October see an increase in hiring as more of the hiring managers return from vacation. So, if you have been looking for that perfect new job for a while or you have just started your job search, this is a great period to hit the ‘apply’ button.
We know that trying to find a job in London can be hard. Well with Facebook and other major companies, you can say goodbye to part-time jobs and start thinking careers. With great job benefits from free meals to free paid holiday, and more than 70 vacancies available in the London offices, what have you got to lose? There are several interesting open positions including jobs in Engineering, Marketing, Sales, HR, Recruitment, Design, Accounts, Legal and more. Scroll down to find out more and click on the links to apply.
Data Warehousing, Reporting, Data Vis.
Partnerships,Global Marketing Solutions
Product Marketing, GMS
Program Management and Analysis
Sales Planning and Operations
Small & Medium Business
- Manager, Software Engineering
- Software Engineer, Ads
- Software Engineer, Android
- Software Engineer, Care/Mobile
- Software Engineer, Entity Graph
- Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Software Engineer, Intern/Co-op
- Software Engineer, iOS (Contract)
- Software Engineer, Lead iOS
- Software Engineer, Mobile
- Software Engineer, Product Integrity (Liverail)
- Software Engineer, Products
- Software Engineer, Security Infrastructure
- Software Engineer, Site Integrity
- Software Engineer, Systems & Collaboration
- Software Engineer, Systems and Hardware Engineering
- Software Engineer
- Technical Lead, iOS
Find more startup jobs in London through Indeed.co.uk
You may also want to check out our guide to finding a job in London.