Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via Facebook. Entrants must like BrokeinLondon’s Facebook page and state their favourite act on the competition’s picture.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a email to hello (@) brokeinlondon (.) com between 1st July and 5th July, 2015.
5. All entries must be received by 30th June 2015 at 9:00am GMT.
6. The winners will be contacted within 48 hours of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7.One winning entrant will win one pair of VIP tickets to The Social Festival 2015, taking place at Mote Park in Maidstone, Kent, on the 12th September 2015.
8.The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.