The best free events this weekend 15-17 April
By Manolis Zografakis
No plans for the weekend? No worries! As always, we’ve compiled the best free things to do in London this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. From the free festivals to gigs and parties, we’ve picked the best events of the weekend 15-17 April. So, have a look below to find our top picks, and if the top 5 isn’t enough you should also check out the top 10 free things to do in town in April and the best free film screenings.
- Record Store Day at various record stores across London – Sat 16, all day
A celebration of the world’s independent record shops with special events, DJs, gigs, , exhibitions and more.
- Comida Fest at Riverside Walkway (by Gabriel’s Wharf) South Bank SE1 9PP – Sat 16 & Sun 17
A Latin American street food festival featuring delicious street food, cocktails, music, workshops and more.
- The Musicologists at Cafe 1001, Brick Lane, E1 6QL – Sun 17 (4pm – 10:30pm)
Italian duo Musicologists take over Cafe 1001 for a day-to-night House and Techno experience.
- Beer Festival at BAC, Lavender Hill, SW11 5TN, UK – Sun 17 (10am – 6pm)
A nice beer fest with over 100 London beers from independent brewers, live music, homemade food and games.
- Light Up CircusFest 2016 at The Roundhouse, Chalk Farm Road, NW1 8EH – Sat 16 – Sun 17
An evening of circus, spoken word, parkour and digital wizardry.