The best free events this weekend 4-6 March
By Manolis Zografakis
No plans for the weekend? No worries! As always, we’ve compiled the best free things to do in London this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. From festivals and gigs to food markets and record fairs we’ve picked the best events of the weekend 4-6 March. So, have a look below to find our top picks, and if the top 5 isn’t enough you should also check out the top 10 free things to do in town in March, the best free gigs and the best free film screenings.
The Best Free London Events of the Weekend
- FEMME at Moth Club, E9 6N – Fri 4 (starts at 8pm)
A great line-up featuring the “one woman powerhouse” FEMME / Akiine / Otzeki – Get a free ticket before it’s too late.
- Urban Food Fest Launch at the Euro Car Parks, E1 6HU – Sat 5 (midday to midnight)
The famous street food pop up market is back with a hippy theme, 15 street food trucks, cocktails and live music.
- Barbican Shakespeare Weekender at Barbican Centre, EC1V 8DS – Sat 5–Sun 6 (11am–6pm)
2 activity-packed days as boisterous and subversive as Shakespearean drama.
- Club Kuru at The Old Blue Last, EC2A 3ES – Fri 4 (8pm – 1:30pm)
Another interesting gig featuring Club Kuru / Vida Sophia / Forever – sign up for your free tickets.
- Hackney Record Fair at Epic Dalston, N16 8BH – Sun 6 (11am – 6pm)
A nice record fair from the guys behind the monthly Hackney Flea Market.