Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals Certification Is Almost in Your Pocket
Guest post by Tim Van Dort
Microsoft MS-900 is a qualification exam for earning the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals credential. The test is designed for those candidates who want to demonstrate their basic knowledge and skills regarding the benefits and considerations associated with the implementation of general Cloud services and a Software as a Service model. The exam covers one’s expertise related to the different advantages and opportunities regarding the implementation of the Microsoft 365 Cloud service. Although it is not a requirement, the students can take the Exam-Labs.com Dumps before passing any associate- or professional-level Cloud computing certification exams, such as Windows 10, Office 365, Azure Information Protection, and Microsoft Intune.
The MS-900 exam is the main requirement for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals certificate. The test is available in both English and Japanese, and there is no prerequisite for taking it. To sit for Microsoft MS-900, the candidates have to pay the fee of $99. They should note that this price is based on the specific country where the certification exam is proctored. Therefore, if you are outside the United States, you should check the official website to find the details of the applicable fee for your location. Since this is a foundational test, both students and non-students can pass it. If you are a student or an instructor, you should register for the MS-900 exam with Certiport. The non-students and other professionals who want to take it, have to register with Pearson VUE.
There are no prerequisites for taking this certification exam, and the applicants can expect between 40 and 60 multiple-choice questions in the delivery of their test. This is an 85-minute exam with a passing score of 700 on a scale of 1000. If you don’t pass Microsoft MS-900 at the first attempt, you will be required to wait for a period of 24 hours before you can retake it. As for subsequent retake, the learners will require to wait for 14 days. They cannot take the test more than five times within a twelve-month period. Please note that for each retry, you will have to pay a new exam fee click here.
The ExamSnap MS-900 is designed to validate your knowledge and understanding of Cloud concepts, Microsoft 365 support and pricing; Microsoft 365 concepts and services; and security, privacy, trust, and compliance in Microsoft 365. In this section, we’ll look at the details of the specific areas that will be assessed in this test. It’s important to mention that the content of the exam was updated on April 14, 2020. The highlighted topics in this post have been aligned with the updated content. However, it is still recommended that you visit the official website to have a comprehensive idea of what the components of the objectives include.
The Explain Cloud Conceptstopic makes up 15-20% of the exam content and measures specific skill areas. The candidates will be required to demonstrate their understanding of these domains by performing the following tasks:
- Explain the considerations and benefits of the use of Cloud services
- Explain various types of available Cloud services, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Microsoft 365 in the SaaS scenario, and private, public, & hybrid scenarios
The Explain Core Microsoft 365 Concepts & Services objective covers 30-45% of the entire content and evaluates the candidates’ understanding of the concepts and services of Microsoft 365. They will be required to demonstrate their competence in the following areas:
- Identify and explain the core components of Microsoft 365, including Windows 10 Enterprise, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Team, and Microsoft Stream
- Compare Microsoft 365 core services with equivalent on-premises services
- Explain the Modern Management concept
- Explain the offerings of Office 365 ProPlus
- Identify mobility and collaboration options with Microsoft 365
- Explain analytics capabilities within visit Microsoft 365
TheExplain Privacy, Trust, Security, and Compliance Options in Microsoft 365 subject comes with 25-30% and tests one’s ability to perform the following:
- Explain compliance and security concepts with Microsoft 365
- Explain the core security pillars of protection, which include identity, network, devices, and documents
- Explain identity protection & management alternatives
- Explain the requirement for unified endpoint management as well as security utilization scenarios & services
- Explain the capabilities of Service Trust Portal & Compliance Manager
The Explain Microsoft 365 Support and Pricing Options domain covers 25-30% of the whole exam content. The applicants should be able to carry out the following tasks:
- Explain available Licensing alternatives in Microsoft 365
- Explain pricing options and also plan, predict, and compare pricing
- Explain the support offers for Microsoft 365 services
- Explain the service life cycle in Download Microsoft 365
Above are the topic areas that you must explore before you sit for your Microsoft MS-900 certification exam.
There are numerous study materials that are available for your use. Microsoft recommends two preparation options:instructor-led training and online training. The first variant is the official course led by a certified instructor who can answer all your questions and improve your knowledge base. The second option is also known as self-study. This means that you can use various online resources for your preparation process. For example, study guides, videos, practice tests, etc.
In addition to these, there are other training platforms where you can find the relevant tools to enable you to have an effective preparation process. ExamSnap is one of the sites of choice that you can consider. This website offers a ton of resources, including video tutorials, blog articles, practice questions, and exam dumps. You should check this platform to see how you can significantly improve your performance in the Exam-Labs 70-740 with these available materials.
The Microsoft MS-900 exam is intended for individuals with no experience in the field of IT who want to start a career in the industry. This test is not a prerequisite for taking more advanced certification exams. This means that you can go ahead to pursue an associate-level credential instead of first Download 98-349 of the Entry level.