The best free events this weekend 24-26 July 2015
By Manolis Zografakis
There are plenty of great free things to do in London this weekend 24-26 July. On Saturday afternoon, you can head Camberwell Green to the Camberwell Fair, a celebration of Camberwell’s music, people and culture and in the evening at Phonica Records monthly party at Number 90 in Hackney Wick. You can also visit the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford to find the UK’s largest urban beach or wander around the city centre to find art pieces by internationally renowned artists. Finally, if you love markets you shouldn’t miss the launch of the new State of independence market at The Village Green. So, without further ado we present our Top 5 Free Events in London this weekend 24-26 July 2015. By the way, if our top 5 isn’t enough for you have a look at the Top 10 Free events this month and the free film screenings in July.
Top 5 Free London Events of the Weekend
- Camberwell Fair 2015 in Camberwell Green, SE5 7AF – Sat 25 (12pm – 8pm)
2 music stages, an awesome line-up, locally owned pop-up shops, street food and games for the whole family.
- Phonica Records at Number 90, E9 5LN – Sat 25 (6pm-midnight)
Enjoy quality music from dub & reggae to disco & house by the canal at one of our favourite London venues.
- State of Independence Market at The Village Green, Hackney Downs Studios, E8 2BT – Sat 25 & Sun 26
A new market featuring a selection of emerging creative brands from fashion to street food.
- UK Largest Urban Beach at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 2ST – Sat 25 & Sun 26 (10am-10pm)
London’s largest urban beach to find beach bars, sporting activities, funfair rides and more.
- Sculpture in the City in and around the city of London, EC3 – Until June 2016
The annual public art exhibition, returns with a selection of contemporary art pieces in and around the city centre.
You may also want to check out London’s best open air cinemas.