The best free events this weekend 5-7 June 2015
By Manolis Zografakis
As always there are plenty of nice free events in London this weekend. On Friday, there is the So Young Magazine 2nd Birthday Party at the Old Blue Last in Shoreditch with live music and DJs while on Saturday Field Day has announced a 3 great after-parties at The Adam & Eve in Homerton, The Waiting Room in Stoke Newington and The Shacklewell Arms in Dalston. Moreover, on Saturday the Urban Food Fest we will have 15 Hawaiian themed street food trucks & stalls and they will offer free cocktails and craft beer to those in themed costumes. On Sunday, there is the Open The Gate Festival at Rich Mix with live African music and the Avant Garde Party at the Wick with DJ sets, food, a boutique market and more. So, without further ado we present our Top 5 Free Events in London this weekend 5-7 June 2015. By the way, if our top 5 isn’t enough for you have a look at the Top 10 Free events this month and the free film screenings in May.
Top 5 Free Events
- So Young Magazine 2nd Birthday Party at The Old Blue Last, Shoreditch, EC2A 3ES – Fri 5 (10pm-1:30am)
2 nice live acts and DJs playing a mix of Rock n Roll,Indie,Soul,50’s,60’s,punk and Ska.
- Field Day After Parties at The Adam & Eve, The Waiting Room and Shacklewell Arms- Sat 6
Great free after parties in the above 3 venues, don’t miss Awesome Tapes From Africa at The Adam & Eve.
- “Aloha Hawaiian” themed Urban Food Fest in Euro Car Parks, Shoreditch, E1 6HU – Sat 6 (12pm-12am)
“Aloha Hawaiian” themed street food night market with free cocktail or craft beer for those in themed costumes!
- Open The Gate FESTIVAL at Rich Mix, Shoreditch E1 6LA – Sat 6 – Sun 7
13 hours of live African music, african food and goodies as well as workshops at our favourite Rich Mix.
- Avant Garde Free Party at The Old Bath House in Hackney Wick, E9 5JH – Sun 7 (1pm-10pm)
A not-to-be-missed all day party with electronic music, live art, street food and more + Afterparty.
You may also want to check out our Entertainment section.